Pricing & Services
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices vary from stylist to stylist.
Preliminary Hair Consultation
- $25 (goes towards service cost if appointment is booked)
Hand Crafted Hair Cuts
(Shampoo and Blowdry included)
- Men $30
- Woman $50-$60
- Children 12 and Under $20
Custom Color with Organic Color Systems
(Blowdry not included)
- One Color $65+
- Partial Highlight $65+
- Full Highlight $95-125
- Dimensional Color $75+
- Corrective Color $125+
Deep Conditioning/Scalp Treatment
(does not include blow dry)
- Reconstructors: Reparative Hydrating or Keratin: $25
Purification Hair and Scalp Treatment: $35
Removes hard water minerals, medication deposits, oxidizers. Normalizes pH and exfoliation rate of the scalp. Removes discoloration caused by iron and copper. Safe and gentle for all hair types.
- Blow Dry & Style $35-55, with color service $25-45
- Roller Set $55
- Special Occasion Up-Do $55-65
- Bride: $75
- Groom: $30 (Short Hair)
- Wedding Party: $50-65 (Bride's Maids, Mothers of Bride and Groom)
- Bridal Trial $50-65
- On Location: $150 fee is charged for on location services. One or more our stylists can come to you.
A 50% Deposit is required for Groups of 3 or more. The deposit is due 2 weeks prior to the event. 48 hours notice of cancelation is required for a refund.
(Ammonia & Thioglycolate free)
- Partial $75
- Full $125-145
Haircut not included. (Haircuts are either done before the perm or 72 hours after to not disturb the curl formation)
Pre-consultation and Deposit Required for Dreadlock Creation.
Deposit: $200 ( $100 of this deposit is refundable within 48 hours, after 48 hours the full $200 is non refundable).
*If a second appointment is needed for Dreadlock creation/Dread-extension services a non refundable $50 deposit is required to hold your appointment time.
Deposits goes towards the service total.
- $95 per hour for curly hair.
- $115 per hour for straight hair.
Dreadlocks can take 4-8 hours to be done. On average they take 5 hours. Straight hair is more difficult to dread than curly or wavy hair, this is why it costs more.
At Honeycomb we use a few different methods to lock hair:
Backcombing, Palm Rolling, Twisting, Interlocking, and Crochet are used depending on hair texture, your preference, and the stylist's recommendation.
- Usually Locks end up costing you $350-$550 ($400-675 for straight).
We strongly recommend that you purchase a "dreadlock after care kit" and products to maintain your locks at home. These are available at Honeycomb.
Products we use: Knotty Boy Dread Wax and Locking Gel, Silica Powders, and Creams depending on your preference and our recommendation.
* We strongly advise against the over use of waxes, and for most hair types wax should be avoided all together. For those who do not want Bees Wax in their hair the Silica powder, locking gel, and Cream are a good alternative.
Emergency dread-lock removal kits for at home use, please call for availability.
- Dread-lock removal at Honeycomb is $65 an hour, haircut not included.
To accelerate the locking process you may opt for chemically locking with an ammonia free Organic Perm Solution. Your Dreads cannot be unlocked completely after this is applied. This is done post backcombing and palm rolling the dreads, but before applying finishing products.
- This is an additional $75 service charge.
- Re-tightening and Lock Maintenance, $50-60per hour.
Backcombing, Palm Rolling, and Twisting, and crochet are used depending on hair texture, your preference, and the stylist's recommendation.
Why do we require deposits?
Dreadlock appointments take a good amount of service time, and we have a large dreadlocks clientele. We want everyone to be able to get the appointment time that works best for them while avoiding "no-call no-shows". That way people on our waiting list can get in if there is a cancelation.
Ask for Ambur or Autumn.
Questions? Feel free to email or call us.
Organic Milk and Honey Wax, bees wax free.
- Brow Wax $15
- Lip Wax $15
- Lip and Brow together $25